Sunday, October 2, 2016

Weekly Goals: Oct 2-9


  • Complete the 2nd week of Whole30. I hear this can be the toughest one as the novelty has worn off and you start to get really tired of meat, veggies, and fruit. Variety will help. I can do this!
  • Two runs (Tuesday and Thursday). They might be sluggish like Week 1, but I can power through.
  • Stay on the Whole30 plan even with two work lunches this week. Last week, I went out to lunch with our VP but I was able to pick the place and I selected somewhere I could get a compliant salad. I won't have as much freedom this week, but I plan to bring a "second" lunch in case there's nothing or very little I can eat. It's all about having a plan.
  • Enjoy a weekend near the beach with my husband. Although he will be working most of the time (and I'll be giving him breaks), we can still have a good time. I plan on eating lots of seafood!
  • I'm not sure why this came to my mind, but being "gracious" and "grateful". We'll see if that means something as the week unfolds. 
  • Look for opportunities where I can help. Remember not to get so caught up in my own to-do list that I don't see the needs of those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment